Effective Date: February 14, 2019
"Personal Data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes data such as names, e-mail addresses, physical addresses, and phone numbers.
"Non-Personal Data" means data that is logged for internal system-related purposes which cannot be tracked back to you.
"Processing" covers all activities relating to the use of personal data by an organziation.
"Data subject" means the person whose personal data is being processed.
Information We Collect
This details information we collect about and from you.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information ("Personal Data") may include, but is not limited to:
- your first and last name
- your e-mail address
- your cell phone number
We also collect information about your browser, IP address, and Service access.
How We Process this Information
Here's what we do with the information you provide.
We've coded the information below to let you know your ability to control your data:
- Mandatory means that this information is required to use the web application and cannot be redacted.
- Opt Out means that the information is shared by default, but controls exist to opt out of the use of this data or feature.
- Opt In means that the information is not required to use the application, but may be required to access certain features. It is not available by default and you must provide this information in order use this feature.
We belive in data privacy. When collect and process internal statistics (for our eyes only), but do not share or sell information for any reason. Further, any background data is collected for error and/or security purposes only. Below is a list of all of the uses of your data:
- Mandatory Verifying your identify (like when you log in to the app)
Identifying you within the app for the following uses (and to the respective user groups);
- Showing your name in training plans and on completions for the purposes of logging training information (you, Preceptors, Administrators)
- Providing your profile information, including name and e-mail address (you, Administrators)
- Providing performance statistics based on logged completions (you, Administrators)
- Organizing you as part of a group (Administrators)
- Mandatory Pre-filling support ticket information to help with error logging and context within the application
Sending you notifications on behalf of your organization about items requiring action
- You can opt-out of this in your profile.
Logging audit trail data for modified items
- While we log this information, it is used solely for verifying the history of changes for training items. This information is available only to the organization representative designated at the time of the Client contract signing (or the signature authority on the Client contract) after demonstrating need and providing a written request on and official organization letterhead.
- Opt In Sending text messages, making phone calls, or verifying phone numbers for the purpose of two factor authentication
- Opt In Providing Authy (our third party Two Factor Authentication provider) with your cell phone number and e-mail address in order to offer additional account security.
How long and why we retain your data.
FTOCloud will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.